Lance Ulanoff is the former Editor-in-Chief of PCMag and the current Chief Correspondent of Mashable. We caught up with him at this year’s SXSW to talk about visual communication. As tech expert and Mashable Chief Correspondent, Lance comes across a great deal of visual media on a regular basis. Because of this, we felt that he was one of the best people to ask “What makes visual content worth paying attention to?” Checkout his answer above and view the full Visual Minute series here.
Most Popular Posts
- Data Visualization Vs. Infographics December 1, 2016
- The Basics of Visual Communication: Marketing Strategies for a Visual World February 20, 2020
- 5 Essentials for a Great Data Visualization Portfolio: Tips for Designers & Marketers September 4, 2019
- How Our Brains Are Hardwired for Visual Content February 21, 2019
- 10 Infographics That Feature Eye-Catching Data Visualization October 17, 2019
Get our newsletter:
More posts by Amy Balliett
Author Amy Balliett
A Cleveland native, Amy Balliett moved to Seattle in 2004 to take in the scenes of the Pacific Northwest for “a few years.” Now with permanent roots in the city, she still prides herself on her Cleveland roots and rustbelt work ethic. She owned her first company, a candy store and ice cream parlor, at the age of 17 before heading off for college. She subsequently built a successful career in SEO and marketing, and has headed up SEO at several companies. In 2009, she partnered with Nick Grant to build lead-gen-based websites, but in the fall of 2010, the business pivoted to an entirely new model: infographic design. In the years since, as CEO of Killer Infographics she has helped the company become an industry leader, driving visual communication campaigns for nonprofits and Fortune500 clients including Microsoft, Boeing, Adobe, Nikon, Starbucks, the National Endowment for the Arts, the United Nations, and more.