Got a New Year’s resolution to improve your visual strategy in 2017? Drop us a line!
Most Popular Posts
- Data Visualization Vs. Infographics December 1, 2016
- How Our Brains Are Hardwired for Visual Content February 21, 2019
- The Basics of Visual Communication: Marketing Strategies for a Visual World February 20, 2020
- 10 Infographics That Feature Eye-Catching Data Visualization October 17, 2019
- Brand Strategy: How to Develop a Brand Activation Plan October 22, 2019
Get our newsletter:
Author Lucy Todd
Lucy Todd is the Chief Process Officer at Killer Visual Strategies. She is a Seattle native and Western Washington University graduate. Her degree in Creative Writing and her customer service background both inform her work daily. A Killer employee since 2011 and executive since 2014, Lucy has researched for, written, and/or project-managed over 4,000 projects for the company, affording her key insight into our processes and projects. This experience is invaluable in allowing her to lead and empower Killer’s content and project management teams to success. Lucy enjoys managing the day-to-day at the office, offering a unique perspective when a team or colleague feels stuck, and learning from her peers and clients each day.